Friday, May 14, 2010

Slowly But Steadily...

It was brought to my attention that it seems like I have slowed down dramatically on The Lamsion. Yes. But it is not my fault, I tried working on the other items while the contractors are in the house. It is near impossible, you run into each other, you trip over each others stuff, you can't find your stuff, it is just all in all FRUSTRATING. So I have decided to let them finish [at their slow pace, but I've been told 2 weeks for 2 bathroom is OK, even though most people quote 1 week, Peter said his took two months. So I am thankful for Mark/Steve.] They should be out of the house by tomorrow because look at this:




Looking sweet? Thomas' Bathrooms.

Goodnight. Sleep Tight. Oh by the way, want to see my lunch?



Yep, I ate all 10 and half of that quesadilla. Then ate Frozo's for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment