Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Room Is Bright, Just Like My Future.

Mr. Tang took time out of his busy schedule today and helped me pick up our brand new Green Low-E Double Pane Argon Gas windows. [I just know they qualify for a credit and help decrease our energy bill]. Him and his brother in law are effecient. They showed up at 11, left at 2:30. Took out 4 windows, installed 4 new ones and cleaned up the mess. Oh by the way, when you do hire a contractor, remember to make CLEAR how the garbage is handled. Cause let me be honest with you, it ain't free to throw shit away. I am going to learn very soon. I got a bathtub, toilet, sink and basically a room with no walls in my backyard. So if you want to haul and will do it cheap, GET AT ME.

Here are the before and afters:


My Bedroom [before]



My Bedroom [after]



Kitchen [before]


Kitchen [after]



Thomas' Bedroom [before] Love the green eh?



Thomas' Bedroom [after]



Thomas' Office [before]



Thomas' Office [after]



See that .30? When you buy your windows make sure its .30 or less to get the 30% tax credit! OBAMA!

The Step Brothers are putting in the grout and I gave them until Friday to finish and get their stuff out so we can have a BYOC Birthday Bash for Ankit. BYOC is bring your own chair in case you from the 90's. Shit. 

I want to remind you that I am all about safety...check these nice boxes I built for my lights so our house doesn't go up in flames:


Path to Heaven, no really if you EVER see this I am pretty sure that is the last time you will see real sunlight.  [jk, that is from Thomas' closet to where I work]



Tell me that ain't clean son.



I got a little artistic today.


No comments:

Post a Comment