Thursday, May 6, 2010

TGIF | Thank God I'm Fresh


Hardie Backer boards are in. That is my little cubby for shampoo and soap. Notice it can fit more than 1 bottle. Wink Wink. ;)


Where my 1.28 GPF toilet is going. I wish I got a black one. =(


Last time you will see those ugly things. We are going behind the wall.

Tiling started tonight and should be done by tomorrow night. Then the rest will be in Friday. ARE YOU EXCITED? Cause this mother fcker sure is. After this weekend, if both bathrooms are put in I will introduce you to the two brothers doing the work and maybe even put out a recommendation. But I swear I want to video tape them and submit it for a show idea to MTV. I could be rich [I mean...richer] bitch! Chow is taking his GMAT tomorrow, so you know what that means. Vacation day for me and party time for US!





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do people still use bar soap? shower gel all the way! you should get a hook so you can hang your luffa haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 for 8 at costco. duh. luffa = bacteria =X

    ReplyDelete