Sunday, May 23, 2010

$70 Counter? Unheard Of...

So our guy [Mark from Step Brothers] told Thomas he'd fix up his current vanity [sand it down and repaint it, shown earlier last week] and get a counter top for it made of Corian for $70. I mean c'mon, that is almost too good to be true. A brand new top for $70? So we bit and gave him $70 and wrote it off as a sunk cost as I never thought he would come through. Low and behold, here it is. Can we say: New Kitchen Tops? Holla.






Pretty sweet, eh? I am borderline jealous, but please refer to my vanity and you will know why I am not.

Going to do some floor shopping with the moms tomorrow and will check out cabinets too, but I think we will end up refinishing ours. No new updates, cause these two fools haven't worked on the bathrooms for two days. Seriously? Oh and Chinese Softball League Championship tomorrow, I will post a pic with me and a trophy. Yep.

2 comments:

  1. Kitchen countertops you can buy Quartz slabs at granite expo in Oakland. Way cheaper than anywhere else. Quartz = Granite with less maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet. im going to check them out. are we talking about 100 bucks a slab?

    ReplyDelete