Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mission Peak.

It is now turned into a weekly thing as I am not manual laboring it. I really cannot wait to do the flooring and get back into the mix of things. Returning the tub at 7:30 AM tomorrow and hopefully our bathrooms are done. Finally! It is Mark's birthday tomorrow, I told him to take it off [but I didn't really mean it]. Just a heads up, I kind of put my foot down today and blew up on him today when he asked me for money for his birthday. I said "How you going to ask for money when shit ain't done?" Sigh. I like the guys, but I just want the god damn bathrooms to be finished so that we can move onto texturing and flooring. Hope all goes well at THD tomorrow morning. That's The Home Depot, btw.


Who thinks this out of shape terrorist can make it to the top of Mission Peak in less than 70 minutes? I don't. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment