Thursday, May 13, 2010

Classics Are Timeless...

I really wanted to save this title for a later post at the end of our process, but nope I have a perfect tie in for today. I have been playing softball for a bit now, I think 5 years or so? I was really into it when I first started. I'd play 4-8 times a week and try to get as many games as possible. I would round guys up and play pick up on weekends and get in batting practice. Once I got to the point where I did not think I could get any better, I slowed down, stopped practicing but kept on winning. I then took half a year off because I had a huge temper and yelled at a lot of teammates. I returned with a much cooler and mature attitude and I think people actually enjoy playing with me now. I am nowhere near a great softball player is, but I am happy with the level I am at. This is just to get to my point, even though softball is just fun now, winning is ALWAYS in style. We won tonight. That is all.

I get old. Jeans get old. Your face gets old. Winning NEVER gets old.

So these two brothers are working their asses off. I like it. I might have to re-hire them for the next job. Thomas' grout is done, his bathroom is textured and paint should be on by tomorrow morning...which leads us to the title of the post. We picked our paint today. Just think about this...you walk into The Lamsion and it just seems like our walls go forever, thanks for the Behr Wave Crest 540E-1. This thing is beautiful. We got semi-gloss for the bathroom but will go with an eggshell or flat for the rest of the house, sans kitchen. I cannot wait to see what our bathrooms look like painted.


If serene could be color coded, that would be it.



Thomas' Shower Wall Grouted [is that even a word?]



Hard to see, but it is our medium texture. Shit is hot.



My walls are grouted too. I need to work on my camera work. Sorry.



My Bathroom Floor. Man, shit be fresh.



Meet my homeboy, Dale, I mean Steve. He is working on my bathroom. He is about to install my S pipe to my god damn WATERFALL shower head. You can call my bathroom the Niagra, cause water be pouring on yo face.

Goodnight. Bike & Tacos tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment