Saturday, May 1, 2010

Exhausted...From Shopping?

Spent all day looking at bathroom stuff. First half of the day just on tiles alone. These are ones we liked. I am pretty sure we are going with the last one, let me know what you think:










We are going with the one on the right...I think.

Looked at 3 main bath tubs and have that picked out too. Ultra deep [18" holla]. Toilets...that is another story. I could care less as long as it is high and my TP flushes through and we are under 1.28 gallons per flush. I will decide on this one tomororw. I truly want a black Kohler toilet, but Tum thinks its gay.





Tell me that ain't boss? With this:


We will see how much energy I have to search for this. I would like a glass sink though. Have a great night. I am tired.

2 comments:

  1. The black toilet reminds me of uncle jessie from full house.....

    glass tile would look so good in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, glass would be nice...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete