Monday, May 17, 2010

Problems...

So these last couple of days have been filled with...problems. At least we still like Jay-Z, we got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.

First this week, I take a look at my tile and realize there are about 200 grey tiles and 20 beige tiles...what the fck. I want to go on a huge tangent, but long story short. I bought 320 tiles from Lowe's in boxes of 40, all of the boxes were "grey" but someone returned back a box that was half beige and half grey. I did not go over every tile [which is slightly my own fault] and they were installed at night, where you cannot see the difference. It bothered me a bit in the beginning, but at this point I don't think it is worth redoing the wall as we need to move forward. I need to talk to them tomorrow and ask when the job will be complete and if the deadline cannot be met, we will go with someone else and pay a little more for the texturing and the flooring. Sigh. Headache huh? Here is what I am talking about:


You really have to squint, but the tiles on the left of the cubby are beige [and a couple through out].

Next, is the REAL problem. We show up at the house today to set up for Ankit's Birthday and Mark informs us that Thomas might punch him. Thomas' brand new tub cracked. I just show you pics. I want to fire someone real bad.




I fcking passed out last night while this was uploading. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment