Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Big Do YOU Think It Is?


What do you think? 32? 42? 47? 52? Holla.


So as we near completion of The Lamsion, I have been slowly buying stuff to live in their comfortably. I have been scouring Craigslist for a TV for the longest time. I finally found one that I liked [1080p and xx"] for a good price. I didn't negotiate with the guy cause this sucker was only $400. Shout out to Gary in Mountain House. Yep I went 100 miles for this bad boy. Sorry about your house being foreclosed, but thanks for the hook up. Holla. Special shout out goes to my boy Chris for driving me and putting this bad boy in his truck. Holla again.


Son be fcking natural and shit.

So I have not updated in a bit, there are reasons. I will explain. The smallest reason is my camera went to Vancouver to capture these amazing photos:



Holla at hotties. Yep.

Second of all, Mark [of the famous Step Brothers] hurt his arm/shoulder. I don't even know if I believe him. But I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Straight not show up for 4 days. Whatever, so today his brother fcking hits me up [ok this is going to be a rant btw]. Here is the transcript:

S: Hey, you know the vents are extra right?
P: Huh? 
S: The vents, they are extra.
P: I am sorry. I do not understand what you are trying to say.
S: The vents I installed, they aren't part of the $1000 for the bathroom.
P: Oh really? I was not aware of that. So, what do you plan on charging me?
S: I was thinking $150 a piece.
P: Oh really? Ok, let me talk to your brother about this.

[P walks upstairs]

P: Yo Mark, your brother downstairs is trying to tell me the vents are not included in the bathrooms and he wants $150 each for them.
M: Oh yeah, didn't we agree that it wasn't part of it?
P: Ok, if that is what you think then fine. But you said it was part of it when we bought the vents on the first day. Still don't think I should pay for them.
M: Yeah, it was part of it.
P: Ok, $150 each? So your brother wants me to pay him fcking 2 days wage for something I can do in 8 hours? I can do it in 8 hours and I am not a pro, so you are telling me you guys are TWICE as slow as me? Give me a fcking break.
M: Ok, ok, ok. Sorry. I will talk to Steve.
P: How the fck you going to install something for me then charge me for it? Serious? See you tonight. Peace.
M: Ok, ok, ok, ok. I will talk to Steve.

[P walks out]

Serious? Some wack bullshit. But this is a tip, if you ever do ANYTHING, get the fcking thing in writing. Real talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment