Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Your Trash, My Treasure.



Those might look like Domino's to you, but to me they are the blueprint for my "bright" future. Yep, recessed lighting in the bedroom, yep,  connected to a dimmer, yep, we sure can make a Plies music video [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fSUOQ2VA7w]. After visiting the Tong's and getting reassured that these lights are easily doable, I am going to take the plunge tomorrow. Well, no cutting yet, just going to put up some construction paper lights and work on spacing and make a visit to the space above my room and under the roof and see if I can run the wiring. Wish me luck or at least wish that I don't get electrocuted.

So Ron from Garage Guys had to drop his kid off at the doctor this AM, so we rescheduled for noon tomorrow, no biggie. Would be nice to have a garage door that we do not manually lock and lift up, at least I'm getting in my shoulder presses.

Copper re-pipe is getting there. Should be done in a couple of days.

In with the new:


Out with the old:



Popcorn ceiling removal status update:

My Bedroom [cute drapes,eh?] check:


My Office, check:



Tum's Office, check:



Tum's Bedroom, check:


Just got the hallway/stair case and downstairs living room left. Almost done!

Just got a reply from Joseph Handyman [I don't think that is his real name, but that is how it shows up in Gmail] and he gave me a list of things to buy for the sliding door install. I do not know how I am going to fit a 4x6, not to mention 4 2x4's in my little car. Anyone want free lunch?

Before, I go get my much needed rest, I just got an idea: I am making my own TV Stand. Will post blue prints when the time comes. This should be awesome...I hope.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. no wonder you dont bother the chow-chaus anymore. busy bee patty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, i do. you just dont know. i see him more than you think. =X jk. no homo.

    ReplyDelete