Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beamer Benz or Bentley | My Jeans Are Never Empty.

Since I praised others yesterday, I will go back to natural selfish self today.

Look at this problem I came across:


How do you fix this?


With that.




Back in the middle. Yeah I know. I am a G. Yeah that is a CFL. I am fcking green.

Speaking of green, I will start to compile a list of reused products in our house and when you come visit, see if you can spot it. This will come later...

I am chatting with an old high school friend, Johnny [http://www.apple.com/ipad/ click that], and he mentioned that he has done a lot of the same things and informed me that he has a machine that sprays texture...I swear to god my life is good. I am going to bring him some virginia slims and an 8 ball [he asked for smokes and coke]. I will be taping/masking off the house this weekend to prepare the texture and PAINT [read: PAINT PARTY!] next week. This is the tool I will be using: Wagner Spray Tech 520000 Power Tex Texture Sprayer [Yep, still on that Amazon Associates program.]



Before


After

Yep, you don't got to tell me. I am a recessed lighting king. Those are #11, #12, #13, #14, #15 and #16 and this kid ain't done yet. [Ok, J helped me with these, he gets 49% of the credit]



Anyone? Can you help me deciper this mess. I want to tap the middle for power to light the living room. Can I do it? This is a fcking mess. Peter?



In case you all didn't know:

No comments:

Post a Comment