Saturday, April 17, 2010

"Yo I Ain't Fcking With That Refund"

We will get to that quote in the title at the end of the blog, when I decide to tangent. Today was a pretty exciting day. Today commences the first day that a paid contractor started work. Without further ado:


It might look nasty and tore up, but guess what? We got copper piping mother bitches! Well, its done in the garage and the lead pipe in so far, should be done mid-week.

Almost done with all of the bedrooms and the ceiling project, will finish up tomorrow and post before/after photos. We spent a good 150 minutes at Lowe's asking hundreds of questions, I feel pretty smart now.

After Lowe's we got our yum on at McD's since it was fast and we could make it home for the end of the Sharks. There was just two other patrons in the restaurant with us. They order their food and then we hear this:

Customer: Yo, this be cold, heat it up.
Customer: Make sure you heat that shit up!
Customer: Heat it up aight?
Employee: Ok [heating] Here you go.
Customer: Yo let me get some of that Buffalo sauce.
Employee: It will be 25 cents, sir.
Customer: What? Let me get some of that Buffalo sauce.
Employee: Sorry sir, your purchase does not include sauce. It will be 25 cents.
Customer: Yo? What do you mean? Let me get that sauce.
Employee: Sorry.
Customer: This is bullshit, let me get my money back,
Customer: Yo, give me my money back!
Customer: Yo, I ain't fcking around with that refund.

This is no joke, ask Tum. We had no idea what was going on, should we just donate .25 so he can get his Buffalo sauce? Or just sit there and watch him get 1.xx back?

Made my day, free lunch to guess the ethnicity of the customer.

Big day tomorrow [technically today]. We are going to tour the Tong's [Peter/Jackie] and try to get the inside scoop and some free paint, holla. Then we got to get Club Lamsion ready for a heavyweight bout between Frank the Tank and his nemesis, Dang.

Goodnight.

Ps. Don't be shaving that playoff beard now.

1 comment:

  1. this blog sucks. i hope you update it with lovely photos of me when im helping you clean the house :) teeheeeheee jk!

    ReplyDelete