Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shout Out Post.

Please forgive me. I have been super MIA these past weeks. I have missed Birthdays and more. =X So I will dedicate this post to everyone BUT me.

First off, today was one of the most productive days so far. This angel came from heaven, Jeremiah [or JMAC as his tool box had it] single handedly removed 1 window, 1 door and parts of the wall and put in my most beautiful possession I own to date: The Sliding Door.

So without further ado, here are the progress shots:


Before [Interior]


Before [Exterior]



During


During [If you look closely, you can see JMAC's boxers. NO HOMO.]


After [Exterior, yes I know it is missing Stucco, being done tomorrow.]


After [Interior, tell me that makes you all tingly inside.]

Thank you Jeremiah for the wonderful work. Thank you Kirch [from Craigslist!] for the wonderful door at an affordable price. And, without Mr. Anderson I would have never been able to bring this door home. Thank you all.


My brother from another mother, if you didn't know.

While my savior was slaving away at the patio door, I was gingerly working on my beloved lights, my room is completely wired and done and the living room is 50% there. I want to thank Peter & Jackie Tong & Jimmy Tran for all of the advice and pointers.


Before [Yeah...that cant be to code?]


After [tell me that ain't clean.]


After [This is the after of the 1st pic.] DONE.


Living Room [Wires are fish taped. Just need to hook them up. Bye bye Mr. Ceiling Fan in 12 hours.] Btw, Jeremiah measured the lights and said I was only off by 3/4" throughout. I should become pro?

I want to wish a Belated Happy Birthday to Allison Johnson. I am 100% sorry for missing all 4 of your Birthday Parties. Official Apology. Sorry. I owe you Boba & Shaved Ice. [please notice the pronouns]


Happy Birthday! [2 weeks ago =X]

The big up is a little creepy. Cause this mother fcker doesn't know I refer to him by his first name. But if you are EVER at Lowe's on Ridder Park/Brokaw, please find Mr. Jordan, REAL TALK. He knows EVERYTHING. He helped me purchase every big ticket item so far. He walked me through windows and helped me with my tax refund, followed me through 4 aisles today to make sure my walls were patched correctly, walked me through the difference between exterior doors, bath tubs, recessed lighting, toilets and the list goes on. If they allowed me to tip people at Lowe's, this mother fcker would get 25%. I do not have a photo of him, but you cannot miss him he is like a 6 foot 4 version of Marcus Camby. He even helped me carry the wrong 80 pound bag of Quikcrete to the register. Which I had to carry back myself, but I digress. 


Next up, Jason Fanoe. Quick thanks for his help. He has no fcking idea how to do anything but is always willing to help. That is what I love about him, with the two of us together we just pretend we know what we are doing and we just reassure the other that it is correct. Thanks.


Yes, this guy is wearing snowboarding goggles while drilling out holes. I love it.

Mr. Tang for doing a great job on the copper re-pipe, doors, gas line and windows [in 2 weeks]


Sorry, I did not have a better picture, he doesn't even know I have this one.

This post is going to be continued, but I wanted to share my gratitude with those who have helped get The Lamsion to what it is today. Another 6 cans tomorrow and my first attempt at adding a switch. Have a great night.


1 comment:

  1. This post almost brought tears to my eyes. Not the laughter kind but the emotional kind. Okay not really (robots don't cry) but i'm super impressed with all the progress you're making!

    ReplyDelete