Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stage Two: Walls.

The patching has begun, so I had do all my last minute work. Thomas wanted a ceiling fan in his bedroom, so I had to run the wire behind the wall. Yeah...fck that. I could not do it by just removing the sheet rock but had to climb into the attic. It felt like a flipipng firecracker hot wreck. Anyways, my shirt was so wet it looked like I just left Raging Waters. I still hate Thomas...it was hell but I guess it is worth it? Now he has a nice switch to power his ceiling fan?


Before


After. Thanks to Ankit for cutting those holes in the sheet rock.

Enjoy these pics as the rooms will not look like this in a matter of 4 days.



Kitchen Walls.



Living Room Walls.



One of Thomas' Room

Very tired. Will be re-wiring the stair case lights tomorrow. Will update.

No comments:

Post a Comment