Saturday, June 5, 2010

French Bleed...

I think we picked it [going to mull over it for another day]:


Dark one on the right. Courtesy of: http://www.shophomeelements.com

So I was not able to update last night, due to the exhausting manual labor Peter and Jackie enlisted me to do and also Seagram's Sweet Tea Vodka, again.

Here is a recap of my slave day. Woke up at 9 to remove a door from Jackie's mom's house and help Peter take down some lights. Little did I know, "some" lights in Peter's vocabulary is actually 22. No big deal, I am a pro, remember? Uninstalled the lights, ripped out the door and I thought we were done. Nope, moved about 4 tons of rocks, some trees, moved some TV's, a 400lb tree stump [all of these measurements are probably over exaggerated, but it sure felt like that]. Basically, I was Frederick Douglas from 9am to 8pm, albeit I was fed and properly hydrated. It was fun... [parts of it]. I am reluctant to call Peter right now as he needs help texturing, but I did and he didn't pick up. Whew.

Here are some photos from my adventure:



How sad, it used to be her OFFICE door, it is now The Lamsion's Front Door.


Don't act surprised. I am a carpenter.



Not only can I install, I can remove...



New backyard furniture. Thanks Ms. Tong!



Too bad, Peter made me stay in that position for 2 miles while holding his fcking TV's.



New closet set up. Hi Simon!



Those rocks are no joke. Going to the Chow's to swim. See you guys tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah... my mom wants to redo her floors :) can i call you?

    ReplyDelete