Thursday, June 17, 2010

Money Ain't A Thang. That's Why I Spend It.

What is it that they always tell you? Get yo mind right? Then get yo money right? Shit. Before I type another sentence, I'd like to thanks J & Kindra. They spent a total of 18 hours combined with me today and helped me get through the hardest part of our floors [3 doorways and 1 staircase].



Thanks. Yes that is a snow heart.



Big Boy Toys.


Last time you will see that carpet. My floor like your Final Exam, hard.



Did some progress shots of the hallway [the hardest fcking part to floor, btw]



Bye bye carpet, hello carpet pad.



Bye bye carpet pad, hello wood boards.



All the carpet, carpet pads, staples, baseboards, ants, shit stains, coffee spills J and I removed. Anyone want it? $1 per sq ft. Get at me.



Non mechanical tools of my trade. You saw the big boy toys [courtesy of Peter Tong, sorry I didn't make it to basketball. I was too caught up and wanted to get this shit done.] in my last post. Don't front.



I had to show this. This is why my floor will look better than any floor you've seen. I cut under every fcking jam, sill, frame, board. I cut a slit so that the flooring can slip underneath and look flush. You know I stay fresh.



Bye bye wooden floor, hello floor padding. Yeah I know, it is upside down. Please do not judge.



Hello floor. Tell me that shit ain't change your life. 


This fcking corner has caused me more heart aches than my match.com winks. I hate this piece of shit. J and Kindra stayed an extra hour while I played softball to work on this. I will see this in 7 hours. Hopefully this is fly when I wake up. 12 hour plus day. I can't feel my hands. Goodnight.

Thomas' two rooms pics tomorrow. Got to keep you on your toes.

Free Lunch: If you can complete the lyric in my title, I will buy you lunch.

5 comments:

  1. Ya cars like ya home, everything rented
    I'll buy your building, you'll be my tenant

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 you.

    allison beat you by 9 mintues:

    12:58 AM
    Allison: Ya cars like ya home, everthing rented

    LUNCH PLEASE

    I still buy you froyo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 500 on the bentley, 50 g's on the caddy
    100 g's on my pat, cuz we both livin' lavished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, you get dumplings joodles.

    ReplyDelete