Saturday, June 12, 2010

Accountability.

No one is accountable for jack shit no more. These fools decided to take a day off today. I woke up at 5am and got to The Lamsion at 7am ready to rip out the carpet and install our new French Bleed Flooring. They were not done painting. Serious? So I ended up removing all of the base boards and carpet strips. The carpet is now just floating and can come out in a cinch. I told him he has until Sunday to patch up and finish painting. I used blue tape and marked everything off. Jesus fcking Christ, can no one do their god damn job? Ok, enough rant.

These are all the sticks we took out:


Only got 2 pokes and 1 cut. Not bad.



Bye Bye Carpet/Baseboards. 

Here are some more before and after:


Before


After


Closet looking fresh.

Waking up at 8am for these:


Yep, I am getting trees tomorrow. Don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment