Sunday, August 22, 2010

Too Good To Be True.

So in life, we all been told: If it is too good to be true, it probably is. So I saw a shitty ass ad on Craigslist last night for a 42" LG LCD TV for $200. I was like, I ain't got shit to do. Let me write this fool an email. He responded. Very poorly, but we had an open line of communication. Long story short, 9 emails later I get his number, address and a time. I google map his house to make sure I won't be driving to an alley with 2 c notes. It looked pretty legit, but the short emails and the low price made me weary. I got Tum to go with me. I rang the doorbell and saw all his stuff was in boxes. He was moving out of state. Life is good. I turned it on and it worked perfectly. I love life.



Gonna mount that bad boy this Thursday. I just ordered all of the mounts and wiring from Monoprice. Hopefully it gets here before Thursday, so I can get my protege [Peter Tong] to help me. I'll be owning him at basketball tomorrow, so it is the least I can do.

Goodnight. Going to clean up the outside of the house tomorrow. It is time for a Lamsion wardrobe change. FAITHFUL. Willis is still a beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment