Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting Cozy...

Its been a week or so in which I have been sleeping here at The Lamsion. It has been quite fun. Everyday I realize I am missing A, B, C and then I wake up and go buy it. Today I went to Target and picked up some placemats [I opted for the vinyl one, 3.99 vs 1.99 cloth ones] and some good undershirts, since you know your boy be skinnier now. On a tangent, I done made a bet. 15lbs in 29 days. I am on day 14 and have lost 9lbs already. I got a slim 6 to go, cake son. But I have been really eating close to nothing [most of the time, sans reunion weekend] and drunk $50 Carl's Jr. bags. I had the following to eat today: 1 Peach, 1 Beef Patty from a 3 day old Carl's Jr Jalepeno burger, 1 Bagel Bite [yes one.] and 3 cups of Diet Dr. Pepper. Oh yeah and a half bowl of cereal at 11am. I did the following exercise: Isanity [Max Cardio, FML.], Basketball for half an hour and then two softball games. I am doing great right now, I feel so skinny. Haha.

I apologize for the lack of photo updates. I do not have my freaking card reader here and cannot update my pictures. But I am going to take some pics of how my room should be set up. Sorry for the shitty updates, but the reunion took a lot out of me and I am finally fully recoverd. No joke, best, or 2nd to best party of the year. Second to The Lamsion housewarming. Here are some examples of how great the party was:


Yeah, don't know what is going on here. =X

How many reunions got NBA superstars?

Yep. See you guys soon. Party is ending soon.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you guys were hungry like I was, hence the $50 worth of Carls JR. Sorry for contributing weight gain instead of weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. thanks for it. it was delish.

    ReplyDelete