Thursday, July 15, 2010

Long Days...But Best Video of 2010?

Before I go into anything, just wanted to share what might be the best video of 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6PdyVrHO9g&has_verified=1

This shit is ridiculous. But also a very good reflection of our favorite town Oakland, of course not all of Oakland is like that as I worked there for almost 2 years, but let me tell you this: Welcome to the Jungle, mother fcker.

So I woke up naturally at 7:30 because sun just beams into my room throught my pseudo blinds [aka rosin paper]. Which reminds me, I need to call Nina Blinds, they said two weeks and its been 12 days. Got to keep them in check. So I will add that on my checklist. Waited for Comcast for an 8-10 time slot, they show up at 9:30. Not bad, the guy is really nice but really young. I think he is 22. He cannot find his drill bit and long story short. I traded him 4 drill bits [~40] for him to run my Cat-6 cable under the house. I could have done it, but it was easily worth the $40 to not look like Swamp Thing. So he looked like he just fought in 'Nam after cominng out of my crawl space and told me he didn't have money to buy a suit so he decided to drag dirt and mud all over the house. A couple of times...he had to go in and out. Not bad, took 3 and a half hours and he finished all of the downstairs but he was going to be late for his second appointment, so he had to take off. I have his email and phone number now, so I will holla at him when. I hope he takes the initiative and calls me to set up and appointment. He told me not to tell Comcast he didn't finish the job. I don't get it. Oh btw, he is a subcontractor. This story is actually really pointless except it resulted me spending one hour CLEANING the house tonight. I have internet and tv now at The Lamsion.

I also only have a  26" LCD I am borrowing from frozos.com. My car cannot find my 47" and I have yet to pull the trigger on a 73" or a 65". My car can't even fit a rake or a weed whacker. I borrowed those two things from Peter an hour ago. I was trying to be Asian and hang the dirty parts outside my window so my car wouldn't get dirty. Little did I know, once you hit 32mph wind drag and propel gardening tools out of your car. They both flew out and I slammed on my brakes, thank god the lady behind me wasn't driving like me [tailgating]. I ran out of the car and I see a Filipino family run out of their garage scream "YOUR MUFFLER FELL OFF." I had to reassure them it was just my toys for my yard. I picked it up and shamefully walked back to my car. Do they still work? Who knows. I will find out tomorrow. =X

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I apologize for the poor experience and the mess we left. I'd like to review this with you further. Please email our team at the address below. We'll see that the service call gets completed and we leave no dirt behind us this time.

    Happy Friday! :)


    Kind Regards,
    Melissa Mendoza
    Comcast Customer Connect
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@comcast.com
    @ComcastMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing. id like to email your boss and tell him you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete